If you have always thought your child was the cutest one on the block, here is your chance to prove it! Minted is inviting customers and fans to submit their newborn photos for a chance to be showcased in our card assortment on minted.com. We are looking specifically for newborn baby photos. Photos submissions are accepted through Friday, July 29, 2011 at NOON PST.
THE PHOTOS CAN BE…
–Color or Black and White.
–Professionally shot or casual snapshots.
–Anything from classic to quirky, playful or elegant.
We hope to select a variety of images and love our customer’s photos whether formal or informal, playful, funny or just plain cute. Please note that the “best” photographs have uncluttered backgrounds, no “red eye”, and even light.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO:
You can submit your photo(s) via facebook or by email.
1. Go to www.facebook.com/minted
2. “Like” us if you have not already
3. Go to the comment field on our Wall and click “Photo” to upload a photo. Please don’t hit “share” just yet!
4. Attach the photo and include your email contact information (very important as we need to be able to reach you should your photo be selected as a winner). Also type in a line or two about your photo — what it says about you as a family, where it was taken, any details you’d like Minted Editors to know.
5. Now, click “share.”
6. Your photo will show up in the “Fan Photo” section of our Fan Page.
7. Tell all of your friends and fans to comment and “like” your design!
1. Email us your photo(s) as an attachment to email@example.com with subject link “Minted Baby Photo”
2. Type in a line or two about your photo – what it says about you as a family, where it was taken, any details you’d like Minted Editors to know.
THE FINE PRINT:
–You can submit as many photos as you’d like.
–Photos that you submit must be your own and can be featured on our website.
–If your photograph was taken by a professional photographer, we will need a photo release from your photographer giving us permission to feature the photo on our site. More details will be provided.
–If your photo is selected, we will need your photo(s) and signed releases by you and your photographer.
–We will contact you via email with the specified email address you provided when you submit your photo.
Post a comment or send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.