I don’t know if you heard the big news… around here we feel like shouting it from the mountaintops, but we just launched wedding programs! What makes our DIY wedding programs special is that although they coordinate perfectly with the rest of your wedding stationery, they still leave a little room for creativity to make them your own. (Check out our step by step DIY guide on creating your DIY wedding program and download our wedding program templates.) They also let you leave (always, no matter how far ahead you plan) program details to the last minute (like, say, those hard-to-choose readings or which family will be included in the procession), while having a beautiful end product. So to celebrate this launch we’re having a challenge to see what creative things people can do to construct–or rather bind together–and embellish our programs. The grand prize is $1,000 cash. Two runner-ups will be awarded $500 minted gift certificates. In addition to these prizes, you will also receive a blog post here on the Minted blog, as well as permanent placement of your creation here on the minted site, with a link to your blog, which is linked off of EVERY program detail on the site–a sure way to permanently drive lots of traffic back to you!
Requirement to Enter:
1. You must have a blog where you can post photos of your creation if you win. You are also welcome to post pictures of your creation before you win.
1. To receive a program for crafting, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org by TUESDAY, APRIL 26th.
2. We will then send you a program cover by TUESDAY, MAY 3rd. You must devise a way to bind the cover… it could be with ribbon, twine, or anything really. The back of the program is fair game for other embellishments, a la Martha.
3. Post photos of your creation on your blog and post a link to the post here to be entered to win OR email your photos to email@example.com by TUESDAY, MAY 16th.
4. Minted editors will evaluate the entries — as well as look at the comments generated both on this post and on the blogger’s post to determine our favorite.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing your brilliance at work!
PLEASE NOTE: We have extended the deadline to May, 16th–MONDAY! Thanks.
Find more of Natasha on her blog.23 COMMENTS