HAVE A CUSTOM HOUSE PORTRAIT MADE JUST FOR YOU
Through Minted you can easily order a framed, personalized house portrait. A unique and meaningful piece of wall art like this is the perfect gift for a newlywed couple, family that has just moved into a new home, or a high school graduate that is heading off to college. Choose from different print stylings, ink colors, portrait sizes, and even frame materials to create the exact look that matches your tastes. You can even have custom text added to chronicle important dates, details, and address information if you prefer. With a custom house portrait, you can prove that home is where the art is.
CUSTOM ART MADE EASY
Commissioning an artist to create a personalized piece of art is not only expensive, but it’s also time-consuming. Where do you find an artist? How do you ensure they’ll create something you like? How do you even find somebody in your price range? With Minted’s service, you simply send our team a picture of your house and we will do the rest! And, our house portrait art starts at just $38. Review how our easy online process works below:
- Step 1: Choose Your Look - Minted offers standard printing or letterpress options. Letterpress printing is a type of relief printing, where an image is produced by the repeated impression of an inked, raised surface against a sheet of paper. Once you’ve selected a look, choose from close to a dozen color options to have your portrait created in, such as Midnight Blue or Blush. Then decide if you want to add text, and if so, specify the exact verbiage. Next, select a print size. Minted offers everything from a 7”x5” option to a 20”x16” option. Lastly, select a frame style from an impressive set of materials, ranging from wood to metal.
- Step 2: Provide Minted with a Photo - Easily upload a house picture through our website. Consider an image of the entire house taken from the front so the full look of the exterior is captured. Once submitted, our team of design associates will work to complete a portrait drawn from a picture.
- Step 3: Review Your Digital Rendering -Within about 48 hours of submitting your photo, you will receive a digital proof of what your custom house portrait looks like. This is your opportunity to work with your dedicated account manager to update any elements of your artwork. Simply communicate any changes you wish to see and Minted’s team will go back to make your edits and send an updated version.
- Step 4: Place the Order - Once you are pleased with the digital proof, complete your order and have your artwork shipped. If you are ordering the custom portrait as a gift for a friend or family member, you can opt to have the artwork sent directly to their address and include a custom note in the packaging.
THE PERFECT CUSTOM GIFT FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
There are many reasons why someone would enjoy a nostalgic picture of their home. Aside from “ just because,” here are some occasions where it’s particularly special:
- Newlyweds: Gift a newly married couple with a house portrait of their first home together. This is a keepsake they’ll cherish forever.
- High school or college graduate: As your graduate begins a new chapter in life, having a custom house portrait of their childhood home is a special gift they’ll keep close if they feel homesick or want to remember all the great times experienced during their younger years.
- Parents/Grandparents: Looking for a Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Christmas gift for your parents or grandparents? Present them with a drawing of the family home growing up.
OTHER UNIQUE PERSONALIZED WALL ART IDEAS
Curious about what other custom wall art is available through Minted? Below we have highlighted some additional options that all make great gifts.
- Custom Map: Work with us to create a custom map that celebrates a special place. Whether it’s a map that shows the coordinates of your first date with your sweetie or a grid of your favorite city in a foreign country.
- Pet Portrait: Create a keepsake of your favorite pet through a pet portrait! Whether it’s to commemorate your childhood dog or your current favorite cat, it’s the perfect wall art and conversation piece.
- Framed Vows/Poems: Rather than keeping the torn piece of paper or scribbled on napkin from the day of your wedding, have your vows made into a wall art masterpiece! Or, have your favorite poem printed, matted, and framed with a font and color of your choosing.
- Photo Collage: Create a photo montage from one of your favorite days (family reunion, wedding, birthday party, etc.) or just some of your favorite photos throughout time in creative patterns and shapes.