When to Send Out Holiday Cards & Holiday Photo Cards
Unsure when to send your holiday cards? Aim for early to mid-December at the latest, but the earlier you order them, the more time you have to sit back and enjoy your hot cocoa, and the longer the recipients have to enjoy and display them. Order your cards 2-3 weeks before you’d like them to reach their recipients. Allow an extra week if you’re shipping internationally.
Get your cards ready to send with these simple steps:
1. Pull together your mailing list.
2. Take several photos to give you multiple options in case you choose to use a holiday photo card, or want to do a year in review.
3. Choose your design and make it your own. Pick your favorite design from our community of independent artists to complement your photo. Want it even more custom? Our Design Associates can help.
4. Use our time-saving Address Assistant to make addressing easy, and get beautiful, matching envelope designs.
5. Order and send your cards. Need your cards faster? Try our Express Service.