Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• Hi everyone!

I am looking for any info or advice when it comes to finding a printing company to fulfill my invitation orders that I would use on a regular  basis. Unfortunately I'm not able to do the printing on my own and am in need of a quality print shop with no minimum on orders, that offer a variety of paper styles and print options!

Majority orders would be Wedding Sets, Announcements and photo cards.

I've looked into some local shops around town where I live, but no luck here.

Thanks in advance for any input or help, it's much appreciated!!!

Rachel

• good question rachel im in the process of trying to find the same thing.. im getting ready to get some printed would be interested in hearing who other minties use. i read someones post about www.catprint.com im going to use them for a print this week.. the only thing they dont have an ivory or cream linen cardstock which i need but they do offer printing and cutting of any size and dont charge extra for the odd size.. so im def interested in hearing about more options

• @DreamingInspirations - I would try StationeryHQ first. Catprint is just okay. I personally have had an okay experience with customer service in response to errors but other minties have not and I felt so bad b/c they worked out okay at first and I recommended them. I honestly believe they had too much business and just were racing things out the door - not even looking at them. Now that I am aware of other options - I would not likely ever order anything from them again. 

Comparing things to StationeryHQ - they have more paper options, but their printing is not as matte - even on uncoated paper it has a sheen too it which i don't like. SHQ is completely matte. Also Catprint seemed to print everything darker. If you are using a professional photo it looked fine but if not everything dark came out even darker. SHQ prints pretty true to color - meaning my test prints on my at home printer are pretty exact to what i receive in the mail.

Now I'm sure they aren't perfect, but I have not had an issue with any order yet. Jack is the rep i email with (jack@printhq.com and he always responds quickly which is nice.

• I've been using Catprint based on recommendations from other Minties and have been very pleased. I've done at least 20 orders with them and only had one time where the order was wrong...order was for 500 postcards 4/4 to be delivered on Friday and client needed Tuesday. Arrived Friday at 5:00pm and were only 4/0!!!! I freaked because they are on the east coast and I am west coast so I knew they'd be gone and wouldn't get message until Monday....no enough time to reprint and resend! So I left s frantic message and almost broke down! Within 15-20 minutes I had a phone call from the OWNER saying he heard my message and yes in fact it was their error. He said not to worry and the order would be in my client's hands correctly and on time. And it was! They reprinted and reshipped all at no cost (of course).

So tHere may be other options out there (some use whcc.com) but I'm pleased with Catprint if that helps!
  • Has anyone tried Smart Press? http://smartpress.com I'm waiting on a sample order from them but looks like they offer some decent paper options. I'm looking for another printer because I wasn't too happy with the quality of printing on my holiday cards from Cat Print.

• @Kerry - I haven't printed any jobs with Smart Press, but their printed samples are nice. If I'm remembering correctly, I never ended up printing any jobs with them b/c they were a bit higher in price compared to others out there, even with the wholesale/designer discount. But the print quality is great.

• If anyone has any info on good options in Canada I'd appreciate it! (I think catprint has a Cdn. outlet but it's the only online printer I'm aware of)

• I use a combination of printers...

For corporate stuff, like business cards and mailers, I use Got Print. The wholesale discount is pretty good, but minimum orders are kinda high.

For invitations and announcements, I use either Miller's (the Pearl paper is soooo nice on wedding materials) or Cards & Pockets. C&P recently started offering print services, and they aren't bad. Pretty quick turnaround, and they'll do a sample print of your whole order for $5, which is awesome for showing the client. They have a decent selection of papers as well.

Finding a good printer is pretty frustrating- so far my hodge-podge is working!

• I had my Christmas cards printed at Stationery HQ & they were beautiful.  It took longer then I thought it would to get here but I still had time to get them mailed at.

• @ The Occasional Hello - Thanks for the info! I noticed they were having a 25% off sale but I wasn't sure if that was temporary or not (you know how some sites are always have a "sale").

I really need to try some other options... I think after the holidays I will put in some sample orders with Miller's, Stationery HQ, and Smart Press to see how they stack up.

• I really like Miller's. Their quality has been better than most of my local printers. You also can't beat the fast turn around time on their free overnight shipping (which is probably just worked into the price). The only thing I wish that they would do differently is to accept pdfs. You have to turn everything into a jpg, which I have never had any problem with how my designs comes out. Oh, and Miller's has a selection of paper. I'm a sucker for their 100% cotton paper. :)

• I feel like I'm going to start using a multiple printers for different jobs too.  I love Stationery HQ, but for other projects I'm leaning towards Miller's

Anyone have any suggestions for printing scrapbooking supplies?  I have some small journaling cards (3 x4 inches) I have designed that I want to print for my own personal use, but if I find a good printer that's willing to do a custom size like that for a reasonable price I might add them to my Etsy shop.  I think they would be a fun alternative to Guest Books for weddings.

• I'm with you on the hodge podge, Cordial Punch Press.

I'm a big fan of Stationery HQ too. Great quality and great prices too. The only thing that's a bit disappointing with smaller orders is the shipping costs and that it takes quite a few days to get from California to the Ohio-WV area where most of my clients are.

I've used WHCC a few times too when it works out to be a better deal cost-wise (usually when I'm shipping to me since there's no cost for that). I've been happy with their quality and super fast turnaround time.

• I just received some cards I had printed at Millers.  I selected the 100% cotton, uv coated because I wanted to compare it with Stationery HQ's.  I hope it was just a fluke but the quality in the colors doesnt come close to what I received from Stationery HQ.  It almost looks faded out like it's been sitting out in the sun for a while. I did like the super quick turn-a-round and free shipping but that doesnt really matter if the quality isn't there.  I think I'll be sending them an email about it to see what kind of customer service they offer.  The customer service I've received at Stationery HQ has been amazing & quick.  The only thing I struggle with at Stationery HQ is the shipping cost.

• So I've been using Millers for about 2 months now for press products and I LOVE THEM. They have awesome paper options and very fast turn around time. All of my customers have been more then happy with their orders and print quality.

I've recently did my holiday cards through millers using the luxe folded cards in pearl and they came out sooo good.

The only thing I've come across is specific items like customized belly bands or envelope liners requested by customers that unfortunately millers doesn't offer - not sure who does?

For anyone who does framed prints ( for nurseries & home decor ) - do you have any advice as who to use for those? or would you use millers photo printing ?

• I use White House or McKenna for my photo prints, both do a wonderful job

• This is a follow-up to my post above about Millers and the poor quality of the cards they sent me. They were quick to respond via email and ended up sending me a full refund which I had not even asked for. I will be trying them again because of the great customer service.

• I've mentioned this a few other places so far on the forums here, but I wanted to let everybody here in this discussion know that in a little more than a month's time (mid-February's my goal) I'll officially be launching a new print shop for designers. My niche to start will be kick-ass fine-art printing on luxe papers including: cotton, bamboo, sugar cane, 100% post-consumer recycled, and kenaf papers. The print quality's awesome and super vibrant.

I've spent so long looking for the right solution to my own print outsourcing needs that I developed my own skills and knowledge and realized that I'm at the perfect place in my business right now to PROVIDE the service I haven't been able to find.

If anybody would like info email me at hello@aperandpink.com - I've got draft pricing ready and some other info. I'm currently building the website so that you'll be able to order online. I think it will be great!

Julie

• Hi ladies,

this is way off topic, but I have a previous customer of mine that is interested in working with a graphic designer for her new frame collection. She is the owner of Cristina Ashley Designs and has hand drawn frames that she needs to have perfected digitally and send her the final templates in different size options.

She would like someone who is fast and professional that could get this done. Of course you would charge her your rate that's suitable for this type of project.

I'd love to help her out myself but I am swamped with orders and will be leaving town on vacation at the end of this week.

Please email me if you are interested and I can give you her contact info!

Thanks so much :)

Rachel - info@fineanddandypaperie.com

• VERY UPSET! 

I've received not one so far but TWO Complaints today for the first time EVER using Miller's , from customers who received their orders ( which were drop shipped ) with BLANK FRONTS!!!!! They only had print on the backs!

I am extremely cautious and particular when ordering and make sure every single detail is how it should be before placing my order with millers, so this is and was not an error on my part. The odd part is this happened to TWO ( maybe more that I'm not aware of just yet ) Orders that were placed on the same day.

I contacted Miller's for the first order ( they are closed now for the second order but will call first thing in the am ) And after waiting on the line for about 15 minutes, their customer service person came back to tell me It was my fault. That I had placed the order with only the back image. After I got extremely upset I'm confident this was not my error. I label all my images FRONT and BACK as the rep saw in my order. He seemed to be beating around the bush and stuttering a bit when I kept explaining this was not my error. ( especially because this particular order was for my cousins wedding - which i wanted to make sure EVERY tiny detail was perfect for )

The rep tells this will be a courtesy reprint and reprints the order and sends it out. Well I had to call back to give my new order # for them to comp the order and when I spoke to a new rep, she tells me on my original order, both images were there. INTERESTING. It was then sent to reprint and is now shipped - we will see if it was printed correctly this time.

Hours later I receive an email from another client - same thing. An RSVP post card with only the back and a blank front...... I find it so strange this happens to two different orders placed within one hours time of each other and shipped out on the same day!

I'm nervous to hear back from the other 10 or more customers who I've placed orders for on that same day.

I've been using millers now for over 7+ Months and never have had a single issue, but now 2 in the same day for large customer orders.. not cool!

• I've found WHCC never takes responsibility either.  They want you to pay for at least part of a reprint which I find shady.  McKenna has always been fantastic on reprints if it's on their end, but they don't have the paper selection of WHCC so I can't use them exclusively.

• Ugh! That sucks and I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with Millers. I've been using them for several months now for almost ALL of my orders and they've handled all of my calls graciously. However, I don't drop ship for the fear that a mistake may happen. It costs me more, but right now I prefer to repackage all of my designs myself and ship.

• Hello!  I wanted to thank everyone for their helpful comments and information!  I have decided to proceed with a sample order through Miller's.  I currently print all of my pieces at home on my Canon Pixma Pro, so I am a complete novice when it comes to professional labs. When submitting work with text, illustrations, or blocks of color to Miller's, would you recommend that I select

1) CMYK values based on the Pantone Plus Series color guide for CMYK Uncoated paper,

2) the CMYK values that appear as desired on my screen,

3) the CMYK values that appear as desired when printed on my Canon?  

Also, (another novice question), if I choose to include the UV coating, would I then refer to the CMYK Coated Paper Pantone Guide?  I am sorry if these questions show my ignorance!

Any guidance is appreciated!  Thank you.

• Sorry. Previous question loaded twice

• I've used Smartpress for doing my niece's sweet sixteen invitations that were printed on metallic paper and they came out really nice. They also turned them around real quick. I haven't used them for anything else though. But I did get their samples and the papers and printing on them all seemed like good quality for digital printing. They are also reasonably priced.

• Checking back in!

So since my last post ..... all of my orders ( that same day ) had the same printing problem from Millers. Their orders were sent out with No front image only back images!

I did speak w/ a few people over at Millers who ended up telling me they had a malfunction w/ their press quick order software and all orders that particular day printed blank. ( and somehow were still sent out, even when they told me they had people who do quality control on each order )

Anyhow! I did continue to use them..... because I've never ran in to any issues prior to this with them. Since then it's been all downhill. I've had customers contacting me with order that are completely out of alignment and shifted towards the left or right of the page. Other orders that have been color corrected ( by millers which they told me they do with every order, so not all orders will be exactly the same color b/c of this ...weird ) So the yellow proofs my customer received are now bright orange on their final product. Very far off from their initial color.

It's concerning to me because I've been using them now for over 7 months with no issues, and now it's been one thing after another. They fullfil a Large amount of orders for me daily, So I'm extremely anxious with each order that goes out if there will be a call or email back to me from an upset customer due to the print quality.

Does anyone have any advice or can recommend another printing company that doesn't have so many issues with their printing? I love millers bc they offer great papers and a super fast turn around, but I just can't stomach another mistake, it reflects very poorly on my business name!

• Checking back in!

So since my last post ..... all of my orders ( that same day ) had the same printing problem from Millers. Their orders were sent out with No front image only back images!

I did speak w/ a few people over at Millers who ended up telling me they had a malfunction w/ their press quick order software and all orders that particular day printed blank. ( and somehow were still sent out, even when they told me they had people who do quality control on each order )

Anyhow! I did continue to use them..... because I've never ran in to any issues prior to this with them. Since then it's been all downhill. I've had customers contacting me with order that are completely out of alignment and shifted towards the left or right of the page. Other orders that have been color corrected ( by millers which they told me they do with every order, so not all orders will be exactly the same color b/c of this ...weird ) So the yellow proofs my customer received are now bright orange on their final product. Very far off from their initial color.

It's concerning to me because I've been using them now for over 7 months with no issues, and now it's been one thing after another. They fullfil a Large amount of orders for me daily, So I'm extremely anxious with each order that goes out if there will be a call or email back to me from an upset customer due to the print quality.

Does anyone have any advice or can recommend another printing company that doesn't have so many issues with their printing? I love millers bc they offer great papers and a super fast turn around, but I just can't stomach another mistake, it reflects very poorly on my business name!

• Wow you sure have had a lot of problems. I print with them and everything always turns out great. The problems you have been having scares me because I am sending in an invitation soon. I wonder what is going on. Have they not made the mistakes right? Also, when I print with them I always have them shipped to me so that I can see them first then send them to my customers. I am so sorry you have had problems I hope you can find another printer that does great work. I wish I had a suggestion but I have only used Millers.

• Wow you sure have had a lot of problems. I print with them and everything always turns out great. The problems you have been having scares me because I am sending in an invitation soon. I wonder what is going on. Have they not made the mistakes right? Also, when I print with them I always have them shipped to me so that I can see them first then send them to my customers. I am so sorry you have had problems I hope you can find another printer that does great work. I wish I had a suggestion but I have only used Millers.

• Oh man, Rachel that sucks!

I've been using them steadily and still haven't had any major problems (knock on wood). However, I also don't drop ship specifically because I like to see the final designs before sending to customers with my own branded packaging.

• Rachel, my own print shop is up and running now. You can find info at http://aperandpink.com - and if you're interested in testimonials I've done a lot of printing for Lauren (palm papers) and have filled orders for Stacey meacham, nocciola, lingismyname, and others.

Julie
  • Julie is top notch. The most beautiful prints I have ever seen. Definitely give her a try. You will not be sorry :)

• Julie I can't wait to use you!! I've been waiting for somebody to come along with the perfect order :) Lately I've been doing so much stationery and smaller scale stuff that I haven't had to send out big projects. So glad your business is booming :) :)

• julie - just checked out your site. i love the tone of your site. and your prices seem pretty good! i will definitely try to use you in the future!

-loree

• I never drop ship, because no one printer is perfect. and while even those with good track records, they are still bound to make small mistakes.

Sometimes you are the one that makes the mistakes and that's why I love Julie and Aper+Pink so much. She catches little things that I don't and has prevented some wasted orders and money which I appreciate SO much. Preparing a large qty of files can be redundant and I've been relieved that she has such an attention to detail. Sometimes it's not money lost but doesn't it just make you sick about a stack of 100+ cards wasted because printers don't press check! I hate it.

Aside from that- her quality is really the best. I use her for my wedding invitations, which I am so relieved to not have to settle on the things that are the most important - paper and print quality.

• I've been having problems lately with StationeryHQ (namely, my last 2 orders) so I recently ordered a full sample packet from you, Julie. Looking forward to seeing the papers and envelopes to decide on what to move forward with for my stationery orders. And I'm super happy to see all the positive reviews about your print shop! It definitely gives me a bit more reassurance when I know that the printer is also a quality graphic designer! :)

• I look forward to trying Julie's printing services!  I have been using Millers and Stationery HQ since learning about them here in the fall.  I like the paper selections and fast turnaround/shipping at Millers, but the last few orders, I've ordered notecards that are the same design I've ordered before - I've ordered this design 3 times, and every time the colors are different (apparently because the colors are being adjusted each time).  Also, is it just my pet peeve, or does it bother you when cards are die-cut from back to front (with the edges turned up toward the front of the card)?  I hate that!  I want them to be cut front to back every time, but Millers does it differently every time...

• I should add that I have not had any problems with Miller's for photographic prints, and will continue to use them for that!  And, the only problem I've had with stationery printing that required correction, they took care of at no additional cost to me.

• So I just got the paper and envelope samples from Aper + Pink in the mail today and can I just say they are so pretty! Now I need to choose what to offer for my own shop. :)
  • I got an order from Millers today and it was fine, but I found it amusing/concerning that the thank you note they included was way off center! :)  Why would they do color correction on press prints?

• Julie!
    I placed an order for your sample pack, can't wait to get it! I will be emailing you with some questions this week, I can't wait to make the transition!

As far as millers goes....

I had to do 4 reprints for one customer, which was horrible bc I happend to have the most particular customer on earth. She was Extremely picky very frustrated and upset ( which i could understand at first ) but then once theorder came the 4th time, it did look exactly like the proofs sent to millers to print. Each round of reprints gave her 4 different color variations of the same design. So therefor she was confused and upset and wanted the yellow from the first batch and the gray from the 3rd batch, but as explained to me by millers when they auto correct they cannot get the exact colors the second time around. That they use a digital press and it produces a variation of that one color each time and to get an exact match to use an offset printing company. I have no clue about the printing process, but I do have to agree with my customer that this shouldn't be happening, it does seem very inconsistent.

I did have to conclude our business and send her printable files to print on her own, which she was EXTREMELY upset about and expressed this in an email stating she is leaving a very negative review on my etsy shop b/c of this printing issue. I told her I didn't feel comfortable doing another reprint in the event she is also not satisfied with their final product.  She asked that I find another printing company to complete her order correctly, but b/c of her time frame ( completed by monday at 8 am and on her doorstep ) this just was not possible.

I went above and beyond doing 1 printed order, refunding her in full, and 3 reprints with millers after that. as well as a printable file at no cost and over 5 rounds of proofs, because she decided the first batch was too light and the font wasn't standing out enough so she chose a thicker font.

Long story short, I guess we can't please everyone and I never want a customer to have a bad experience with me.  I just wish Millers could have gotten this right the first shot, because now it just makes me look terrible.

• Hi all.. I just had my first mess up from Millers. My design was cut off center. They are thankfully reprinting. I do not understand how someone could have thought that my design looked right. That just shows that they are either too busy to look at the design to make sure everything is ok or they just don't do any quality control.

My problem now is that my customer wants me to overnight ship them to her once I get them. She wants me to pay for it too. Anyone ever had to deal with something like this? I guess I will just have to use my money to pay for the way expensive shipping. I feel stuck because it's not my fault the printing went bad and that the client decided she needs them very very soon. It's also not her fault either though... I guess this is just one of those times you just suck it up and make things right for the client.

• I'm sorry things didn't go as expected, Melissa. I always make sure the customer is satisfied and happy, even if I have to eat a cost. [you can add that as an expense or loss on your taxes, so it's not that big a gulp to swallow.] I also always pad the invoice to compensate for unforeseen mishaps. I would also ask Millers if there's anything you can do the next time to avoid this kind of mistake because timing and cost are both critical to your business and your profit margin. Just to make sure it wasn't a production glitch on your end too.

• This is why I like Minted.

I'm tired of trying to "go it alone" via Etsy or other forms of distribution where I deal with the printing and customer.  It seems like every customer who contacts me "needs something asap" and inevitably the print job gets messed up in some way, resulting in no time left, costs being eaten and an unhappy customer.

Now, I know there are designers out there who have cultivated a thriving business and probably only deal with these issues from time to time, but for someone like me who does design on the side, these stresses just aren't worth it.

Thankfully, there's Minted who's willing to deal with all the headaches and just let us design.

• This is why I like Minted.

I'm tired of trying to "go it alone" via Etsy or other forms of distribution where I deal with the printing and customer.  It seems like every customer who contacts me "needs something asap" and inevitably the print job gets messed up in some way, resulting in no time left, costs being eaten and an unhappy customer.

Now, I know there are designers out there who have cultivated a thriving business and probably only deal with these issues from time to time, but for someone like me who does design on the side, these stresses just aren't worth it.

Thankfully, there's Minted who's willing to deal with all the headaches and just let us design.

• Melissa - if Miller's has not shipped your reprints, yet, you may be able to have them drop-ship them at no extra cost directly to your customer...I would call and ask, since it was their error that caused your time-crunch.

• Thank you all for your responses. Carol I am right with you on keeping the customer satisfied. I always want them to have a pleasant experience when ordering from me. I am glad to know what I am thinking about doing is also what others would do. Oh, and the first thing I did was check my files when i saw how they were cut out. So definitely on their end. After looking through the stack of 50 invites most were off centered, some were a tiny bit off and most people wouldn't have noticed and then there were others way way off. So I know by having that many invitation cut differently it is definitely on their end.

Three Kisses I agree! It is why I like Minted too! I love to be able to just design. I also have opened an Etsy shop and this was a buyer through there. I have noticed a lot of people expect to have invitations very fast on there. I offer my designs as printed and printables. I was a little afraid to do the printable way but gave in and gave it a shot and it has actually been a pleasant experience and I hope it continues to be that way. I also hate the added stress of printing and making sure everything turns out ok. So far this has been the only hiccup I have had.

K notes I would drop ship but then there is no way of me seeing if they printed them correctly. I would rather pay the extra money to have them shipped then have them shipped directly to them and there be something wrong again. Thank you for suggesting that though :)

I will also say I have been printing with Millers for about 6 months now and this is the first time I ever had a problem. I know things happen and can look past this but if it keeps happening I will be looking for another printer.

• I just had my first Millers screw-up too....I placed an order on Wednesday expecting to have it the following day (since I usually do) and I needed to have it in the mail by Friday for my customer. Well, by Friday they still weren't shipped, so I called to set a status update. They said that this is their "busy" season and they cannot guarantee the same overnight shipping turnaround. I explained that not shipping overnight is one thing, but when I place an order on Wednesday and it doesn't get shipped until the following Monday, that is just unacceptable. They eventually put me through with a manager who overnighted the invitations to me so that I could have a Saturday delivery. The charge was $25, which they said the best they could do was to split with me. So, fine, whatever, I had to pay 12.50 for the saturday delivery. EXCEPT that FedEx lost the package and I never got it. So on Monday Morning I called Millers, and told them what happened and asked them to reprint the invitations and drop ship them to my customer by Tuesday (the next day). So they did (no charge) and my customer got them, but then my customer said the colors were "washed out" and didn't look like the digital sample.

Ugh!!!! So I asked my customer to mail me one sample so that I could handle it with Millers.

I have a whole ton of orders piling up on me now, and I am cautious about moving forward with Millers. However, up until now, they haven't messed up ANYTHING, and I keep telling myself that mistakes happen occasionally, as long as they don't become routine.

• I don't know if anyone else has used McKenna, but they are far and away the best customer service of the three (them, WHCC, Millers) that I use.  They have an online chat and have always replaced jobs at no charge if they weren't correct without question (incorrect jobs have been rare and actually I think the only one was that envelopes were forgotten).  I've let them know I would use them exclusively if they offered more paper options (they don't have a premium matte).  They are a ROES system like the others and their quality is great.  Perhaps if other designers also requested adding more paper options it would happen faster.  http://www.mckennapro.com/

• Hi all. I wanted to share a Millers printing problem again. I print with them all the time. They messed up one order before by not cutting the design center, but they were happy to fix it and when I received them they had done a good job cutting that time. I have continued to use them and haven't really had a problem. A few times the invites are a tiny bit off center but probably nothing anyone but me could tell.

Well I just received another order today and it was cut off center. Most of my invitation designs have a white outside trim around the design so it does make it very noticeable when they are not exactly cut to center. I call Millers and they are always very helpful. This time the lady was helpful but the first thing she says when she pulls my order up is oh it has a boarder.. ya those are hard to do. She said to send them a picture so they can reprint them for free. I send them a picture and she calls to tell me that there really isn't much difference from the trim from the top to the bottom (when you hold the actual invite it is double the white space on the top than the bottom side). She was like I really had to look to see it. She said that it is minor, but the reprint department will reprint one more time and they can not promise that it will be better than what I have now and that they will not reprint the design again if it is off. She kept saying how it is so hard to cut those types of designs and making it sound like it isn't their fault that it is cut off center. She kept saying it isn't an exact science and that it would probably never be centered.

Is it wrong for me to think that a professional printing company would want to put out quality work and actually check the work? I take the time to make sure the design is set up right so that it prints out right and they drop the ball on their side. I have one more order with them which is the same invite but for a different client that they are printing and after that I am through with them if this is the kind of work they can promise me. I have no problem with the print quality, it is always great but they can't line the file document up to be cut right. Oh, and what gets me is that I had two orders come together, the one cut off center and another also with white trim, different design, but it was cut perfectly. Sorry I had to rant to others that know what its like dealing with printing companies.

I am thinking about trying Stationery HQ, I have read that the shipping takes a long time though. For those that have used them, how long does it normally take to get to you?

Also, this makes me love minted even more having dealt with printing problems.. I need to get back to design for challenges again!

• I had this issue on a birthday invite with a white border through WHCC.  They made me pay to reprint it with a small discount.  They said that for a better chance of evenness with a white border you need to make it very thick, at least .25" from the cut edge (so .375" with bleed).  If yours isn't that big, you probably need to adjust to achieve better results.

• Hi Sara.. good to know I'm not the only one who has had that problem. My white boarders are that size or a little bigger. I think I am going to try several of the mentioned printers in the forms and see how each of them do with the white boarder and then make my decision on which printer to go with. I guess for the best product you have to try several options.

• I think anything with white borders will always run the risk of being a little off-center. I've had this problem with Millers, Stationery HQ, Cat Print, WHCC as well as a local printer. I've stuck with Millers because I still find their quality and customer service to be top notch - although they do sometimes have some sales people that aren't the greatest (sounds like you had one of them, Melissa!)

• I got the reprints today and they are perfectly cut. I am so thankful! I would have had no problem with them being a little off but before it was way off even though they said it it was minor. It just shows that they can cut the design well. I think it is a case of having so many orders and trying to get them out the door fast. I may continue to use them because they did solve the problem. Believe Notes thank you for letting me know you have had the same experience at the other places too and that I may have had one of those not so great customer service people.

• Discussion is revealed for the comments of the candidates. All the scope of the best online essay writing services is improved for the challenges in life. The aspects have been improved for the use of the institutional elements for the candidates.