Rules of Conductback to top
The following Rules of Conduct apply to your use of the Website and our other services, and to any User Submissions. You agree not to collect or use any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") including without limitation account names, email addresses, or other User Submissions (as defined below), from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, including without limitation to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website. In addition, when using our Website or other services, you may not:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- Infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- Breach a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Do anything that a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- Breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
- Violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Upload or promote software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or
- Upload anything that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other harmful programming routine. You may not, except with prior written authorization from Minted, or in a specially designated area, use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address; or
- Engage in commercial activities within Minted;
- Use Minted content to engage in commercial activities;
- Use Minted’s website or content to promote any product or service of anyone who competes with Minted;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provide false or deceptive information;
- Delete, add or otherwise change User Submissions or other content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so; or
- Allow usage by others in such a way as to violate Minted’s Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Infringementback to top
Minted respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Thus, in your use of and interactions with Minted and the Website, including if you access Minted services via a Third Party Platform (defined below), you may not post any User Submission or Design that contains copyrighted material belonging to others, or any material that infringes another intellectual property right of others, without obtaining their prior written consent. Minted reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any User Submission or reject any Design if we believe it may infringe any right of a third party, and/or to terminate the account of any user that we reasonably believe may be infringing our or any third party’s rights.
If you believe that any User Submission or Design infringes your copyright or other intellectual property right, then you may send to us a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the US Copyright Act to confirm these requirements with respect to copyright claims):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of any copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (including URLs to access the material).
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you about your complaint, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law.
6.A statement, sworn under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Intellectual Property Complaints
747 Front Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94111
Please also note that, under Section 512(f) of the US Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Our Intellectual Property Rightsback to top
All content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, code, fonts, graphics, User Submission, designs and photos created by and for Minted, interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Minted, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Minted or as expressly provided herein. Minted reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein.
The Minted Website is © 2008, Minted.com – All Rights Reserved. No portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Minted. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of any portion of the Content for personal use, then you must maintain all applicable copyright and other proprietary notices. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website, or with any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content.
All of the Minted trademarks are owned by Minted and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Minted. All other trademarks are owned by third parties, and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of such parties.
Modifications to the Website; Inaccuracy Disclaimerback to top
Minted reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you at any time. Minted shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any part of our Website. This includes, but is not limited to, discontinuance of products and modification of prices.
This Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. The information on the Website does not constitute a binding offer to sell products described on the Website. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or a promotion is incorrectly applied, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
Terminationback to top
Minted may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Minted account and access to the Website and any other Minted services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to: (a) breach or violation of any of these Terms of Service, and/or other incorporated agreements or guidelines; (b) request by any law enforcement or government agency; (c) request of the account owner or its authorized agent; (d) extended period of inactivity; (e) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or (f) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Website or any other Minted product. Termination of your Minted account will include: (a) removal of access to all pages within the Website; (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and materials, including User Submissions or Designs associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and (c) barring of further use of the Website. Further, you agree that Minted shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Website.
Warranty Disclaimersback to top
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MINTED, AND ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF MINTED, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
MINTED MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MINTED PRODUCT, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
MINTED DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR OTHER PROMOTION, AND MINTED WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MINTED OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
Limitation of Liabilityback to top
IN NO EVENT SHALL MINTED, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF MINTED, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE OR IN ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR VIA USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MINTED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by Minted from its facilities in the United States of America. Minted makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Minted. Minted has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. By using the Website, you specifically release Minted from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Indemnityback to top
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Minted, and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Minted, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Website.
Ability to Accept Terms of Serviceback to top
You affirm that (i) you are either 18 years of age or older, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent to enter into this agreement, (ii) that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and (iii) you understand and will comply with all of these Terms of Service.
Minted is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Minted Website.
Assignmentback to top
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be assigned, transferred, delegated, and sublicensed by you, but may be assigned, transferred, delegated, and sublicensed by Minted without restriction.
General Termsback to top
These Terms of Service are agreed in accord with the law of California, within the United States. You agree that any dispute related to our Website or other services must be brought in the appropriate state or federal court located within San Francisco, California. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by such court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Minted’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Minted reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, which shall take effect upon posting to the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
Violations of These Terms of Serviceback to top
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service, including objectionable User Submissions or behavior, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the reasons for your concern and provide a copy or a link to the User Content, Design or, if appropriate, the behavior in question. Upon receiving such a report of a possible violation, Minted in its sole discretion may investigate the matter and take such action as Minted determines to be appropriate.
Updates to Terms of Serviceback to top
These Terms of Service last updated November 10, 2015.
Review of Proofs is Your Responsibilityback to top
We provide best-in-class online tools for you to design, personalize and review your order before submission. A professional designer then adjusts the design for layout, sizing and spacing. Each order is rendered as a digital proof for approval before any printing begins.
Because of the personalized nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns. So we encourage you to take great care to ensure the accuracy of each order before printing.
We provide one complimentary proof to allow for any changes. We ask that you carefully review your proof, as additional proofs and design work will incur a fee. Learn more here.
Holiday Cheer Giveaway Official Rulesback to top
“Minted Holiday Cheer Giveaway”
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins 12:01 AM PT November 27th, 2015 and closes 11:59 PM PT on December 10th, 2015. Minted reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time. Winner will be notified via email on or around December 11th, 2015.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about two business days from closing date(the “Drawing Dates”). Any potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the Affidavit and Release as specified in Rule 9; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (envy) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be (2) two prize winners who will receive $250 in Minted credit each. Prize may not be combined with other offers.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor(s), judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be returned within one (1) day from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner. If winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary affidavit and release and, if applicable, must accompany winner on the trip (no additional travel expenses will be awarded should a parent or legal guardian be required to accompany the winner on the trip).
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (envy) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in San Francisco, California. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of California and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER LIST. For a list containing the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six months of the Drawing Date, to: Winner List, “Minted Holiday Cheer Giveaway” Minted 747 Front St. Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94111.
13. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Minted 747 Front St. Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94111 (the “Sponsor”).
Optional Servicesback to top
Minted offers optional services such as hand-addressing and calligraphy for your envelopes. Any optional services will be negotiated specifically for your order, based on the quantities and specifications you choose. Such services may be outsourced to contractors of Minted, and will be subject to additional and separate terms and conditions from those contained in these Terms of Service, including but not limited to the above Cancellation Policy.
Website Accessback to top
Minted grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without our prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; (iv) you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred by any laws from using the Website; and v) you will otherwise comply with all terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. Minted reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You may change your password at any time by updating your Account Profile page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify Minted of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You are not allowed to use another user’s account without their prior written permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. If any of your information changes, you agree to update your registration information as soon as possible. If Minted suspects that your registration information is not complete, current, or accurate, or that you have otherwise violated these Terms of Service, then your account may be subject to suspension or termination, and you may be barred from using the Website.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more requests to our servers than a human can reasonably produce in any period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Minted grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in our sole discretion.
Third Party Platformsback to top
It may be possible to access the Website via a third party social network or email service,, including but not limited to Facebook or Facebook Connect (“Third Party Platforms”). Access to the Website via a Third Party Platform may only be granted, once you explicitly allow it, through an interface provided by the Third Party Platform. Third Party Communications then may be allowed via the Third Party platform.
If you access the Website via a Third Party Platform then certain activity or actions you take on the Web Site may be viewable as a “story”, “feed”, or in a “stream”, “message”, “timeline”, or “user action story”
on that Third Party Platform, and thus may be searchable or viewable in other online locations also. You may be able to control or change the “stories” that can be published on the Third Party Platform by modifying your settings on that site. We have no control over and are not liable for Third Party Communications or for use of any Third Party Platform, including without limitation the “stories” or “feeds” published by Third Party Platforms.
If you access the Website via a Third Party Platform then all data collected, accessed or stored from that third party, or content shared back to or used by that third party, will be collected, shared or used in compliance with the terms and policies of that Third Party Platform.
As we do not have control over the user interface provided by Third Party Platforms, we do not take any responsibility for any changes or problems with the interface or exchange of information provided by any of them. We have no control over the privacy policies of Third Party Platforms. Neither do we have any control over or responsibility for the information or content collected by such websites and platforms. If you access the Web Site through a Third Party Platform then we encourage you to become familiar with the privacy policies and practices of that site or platform.
By submitting User Submissions to Minted via a Third Party Platform, you hereby grant Minted a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions, including but not limited to your Third Party Platform profile information, photos, profile picture, and certain other information, in connection with the Website and Minted’s (and any of its successors’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works we may create) in any media now known or hereafter developed.
You hereby represent, warrant and guarantee that you own the intellectual property rights, or have prior written consent to submit or post material protected by an intellectual property right of another, including but not limited to copyright, attached to any User Submission, including a Third Party Platform profile photo, submitted to Minted via a Third Party Platform.
User Submissionsback to top
The interactive nature of postings on Minted makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any of the materials posted by users. The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by Minted users, and any text, data, photographs, video, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material provided to us by users (all of which are referred to as "User Submissions") are not endorsed by Minted, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. Minted does not provide any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the legality, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of User Submissions shall be to such individual.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You retain ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to Minted, you hereby grant Minted a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and Minted’s (and any of its successors’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works we may create) in any media now known or hereafter developed.
If you choose to post User Submissions on our Website, then we require that you adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior, and that your use of Minted reflects your respect for the legal rights of others.
Minted expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Minted reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions in its sole discretion and without prior notice.