Any parent knows that planning your kid's birthday party is a labor of love. From choosing a theme and location, down to preparing kid-friendly foods and activities - you have a vision for the party and planning makes perfect!
Here at Minted, we want you to enjoy the creative process of planning birthday parties for your children. That's why we've worked with independent designers to bring you an unparalleled collection of custom birthday invitations for kids. Each design is available in a variety of colors and can be personalized with your child's name and the details of the party. Our custom birthday invites also come with FREE recipient addressing - simply upload and choose the addresses we'll use.
While you're in the planning process, here are a few tips from expert moms on planning a simple and fun birthday party for your kids:
1. Start your planning 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give you plenty of time to sort out details without feeling pressured.
2. Set a date, and check with parents to make sure your kid's best friends can attend.
3. Choose your location and theme by week 5 of planning. This will allow you extra time to plan entertainment and find the perfect birthday party decor.
4. Send out your custom birthday invitations 3-4 weeks in advance. Parents will appreciate the extra time to schedule your party in their calendar.
5. Relax and Enjoy! Hiccups may happen but remember that as long as your guests and birthday star enjoyed the party, it's a success.