Written by Melanie Blodgett of You Are My Fave
Since the Christmas cards and holiday cards keep arriving, display them at home on these easy-to-make magnetic picture rails. Then, once the holidays are over, swap out the cards for some favorite family photos and keep using the display year-round.
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Wooden balusters
• Hot glue
• Sandpaper (optional)
1. Sandpaper any rough edges of the baluster as desired.
2. Hot glue magnets along the entire length of the baluster roughly 5 inches apart.
3. Affix baluster to wall with adhesive hanging strips and use decorative magnets to display your holiday cards.
More Holiday Card Display Ideas:
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Paint-Stirrer Mobile
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Fabric-Covered Cork Board
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Christmas Tree Pinboard