This easy and fun bow-tie Father’s Day card is the perfect modern craft for little hands to assemble!
To get started you will need:
- Father’s Day Card Template and bow-tie template
- 1 sheet of 8.5×11 white card stock
- colored or patterned paper for bow-tie
- glue or adhesive
Making the card:
- Begin by printing the Happy Father’s Day card onto an 8.5×11 white sheet of card stock. Cut off the upper portion at the dotted line.
- Using the bow-tie template, trace and cut out bow-tie pieces from your patterned paper.
- Glue on the center of bow-tie. Let dry.
- Glue bow-tie onto the top of the card so that the top edges of the bow extend off the edge. Let it dry.
- Write a Happy Father’s day note to dad on the back and present the card to him. Have fun “dressing up” like dad by placing the bow-tie card under your chin!
Find more of Merrilee on her blog.2 COMMENTS