By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
The first day of spring is almost here which means 2 things. Wedding season is upon us and it’s the perfect time to start planning how to infuse the color of the year into your wedding day. When trying to use one trendy color in your palette, I love when brides choose to use a variety of shades rather than trying to match a single color for everything. Not only does it give your decor some variety, it makes your life a lot easier through the planning process. Read on for a few ways to incorporate the color of 2014.
1. Put your main man in a shade of orchid. This look is so great and would look perfect paired with black to go a bit more formal, or camel to make it casual. Image via Nick Wooster.
2. Berry cupcakes topped with berries and wrapped in the same shade. Image via The Wedding Notebook.
3. Color your cocktails and match the stirrers. Image via Brides.
4. These balloons are such a playful touch and come in a variety of colors. Image by Linda Chaja.
5. Just a little shade inspiration! Image via Indulgy.
6. Get your DIY on and wrap some lights in yarn or fabric balls. Image via Cable and Cotton.
7. Your bouquet would be the easiest way to incorporate the orchid palette. Image via Weddbook.
What are your thoughts on the color of the year? Would you incorporate it into your big day?2 COMMENTS