This time of year is pretty much the best time of year to get away with the most simple and sparkly color palette there is, black and metallics. Especially if you are having a New Years Eve Wedding. I love these colors are year round. I mean, can black, silver or gold ever go out of style? I don’t think so. So here are a few details in said color scheme you can easily incorporate into your NYE wedding.
1. Black and white signage is super chic and simple to recreate or have your local printer whip up for you. Find a simple script font and jazz up your dessert buffet’s and bar menu’s. Image by Ed Osborn Photography via Style Me Pretty.
2. Champagne towers are a must at NYE weddings! Well, ok, if it’s in your budget. And champagne is already a perfect golden shade to blend in with your decor. Image via Lovle Images.
4. DIY these start stirrers with fun quotes, or use as place cards for each seat. Image via A Lucky Orchid Wedding.
5. Easily create a color coordinating chandelier with large lanterns and festive garlands. Image via Rue Mag.
6. Maybe you don’t have time to get a black dress, how about a black veil? Image via That Kind of Woman.
7. Kate Spade makes the ultimate party shoes. Image via Saks.
8. Giant black and white balloons would add a playful touch to a black tie event. Image via One and Only Paris Photography.Comments Off