By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
Whether you decide to go with an individual menu for your wedding guests or a large scale option to greet guests as they find their table, there are plenty of options from simple to elaborate. Here is a round up of 10 of my favorites used by creative brides.
1. When you think simple, it doesn’t always mean black and white with no frills. This Brushstroke printed menu via Minted has a simple but interesting design with a clean font. To make it even simpler it’s ready to go, all you need to do is fill in your information and order what you need.
2. If you are a collector of interesting objects, consider incorporating them into your wedding day like they did here with the Mirror menus by Scott Clark via Design Sponge. After you can add them into your collection to help you remember all of the special memories.
5. There are plenty of talented artists out there that will whip up a custom chalkboard menu for your venue. Something like this definitely makes a huge impact at the door. Image by Lauren Wakefield via Style Me Pretty
7. Deciding to go with a simple menu? You can easily add a color pop and another DIY element by taping them to a contrasting piece of card stock or other material like they did here, via Megan Welker
9. I love this watercolor and hand lettered menu for a smaller wedding where each guest could potentially have a one of a kind copy (or maybe just each table!) It’s ambitious but would definitely be the focus of the table. Image by Jen Huang via Project Wedding
10. A classic menu painted in opaque marker on glass would look great at your traditional dinner. This would be another fun DIY or you can order them straight from this online shop to arrive at your door. Painted glass menu via Bee Curious Designs
What do you think about menus for your wedding dinner? Is it a detail that you plan on coming up with a unique idea for?
Find more of Lauren on her blog.1 COMMENT