A circus themed party is a classic right? It’s great for boys or girls, there’s animals and it offers a great bright color palette. I made these “Greatest Kid on Earth” badges for 3 special birthday kiddos to wear to their circus themed party this weekend.
And don’t these Birthday Badges go great with Minted’s Greatest Circus Party Decor. I also added a little of the extra pleated ribbon to our circus animals. I think they look pretty festive and happy.
Here are the six easy steps to make a badge of your own!
1. You’ll need a 12 inches of pleated satin ribbon, a 3 inch paper punch (or just scissors), 12 inches of wide ribbon for the tails, some heavy card stock, the printable “Greatest Kid on Earth” pdf (download here), a 1 1/2 inch brooch pin and a hot glue gun.
2. Print and then cut out the front and back of the badge with the 3 inch punch or with scissors.
3. Using a hot glue gun, glue the pleated satin ribbon to the back of the badge face.
4. Fold the wide ribbon in half on a diagonal and glue it to the back of the badge. Trim the ends to a V.
5. Glue the card stock back to the badge.
6. Attach the pin to the badge.
Find more of Natasha on her blog.Comments Off