help us build the world’s premier design marketplace.
Join one of the web's fastest-growing and most exciting businesses, Minted.com. Minted is the premier online marketplace for independent design and art. The company is a crowd-sourcing pioneer, sourcing graphic designs and art from a global designer and artist community. Minted produces and sells the artists' work as fine paper products, addressing the $10 billion stationery market, $48 billion wall art market, and $7 billion party décor market. Minted’s mission is to enable our community to provide the best and freshest design in the world to consumers. We aim to build a lasting brand representing the most commercially successful design community in the world.
Combining community with commerce, Minted was founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and is comprised of an experienced and entrepreneurial team. We come from Google, Amazon, Yahoo, eBay, Goldman Sachs and numerous disruptive startups. We are a passionate, creative, ambitious team. Minted is a great opportunity to work with a stellar team and work on a world-changing product, all supported by a proven business model.
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount for use on Minted’s products
- Breakfast bagel Mondays
- Weekly catered lunches
- Customization engine: Minted allows users to graphically edit curvilinear text, overlapping text with photo, stroke text, and other advanced effects. We make this work across every browser, with world-class usability.
- Auto-scaled services: We spin up EC2 instances to read jobs off an Amazon SQS queue. Each job performs photo processing, applies user customizations to a custom art file, and automates the creation of PDFs and JPGs.
- Frontend engineering: Implement a user experience for a discerning audience who is deeply passionate about design. Your work will be appreciated by our community of graphic designers who are as fanatical as you about fonts, spacing, and pixel perfect designs.
- Fulfillment: Work on our state machine that controls the workflow for customer orders, routing them to hundreds of graphic designers in a race against time to deliver the proof and order with world-class customer experience.
- Revenue: Write code for features to drive user growth and conversion. See your work make immediate impact on the company bottom line, resulting in significant revenue impact. Work with an expert team of Marketing, PR, and Business Intelligence.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Software Engineer - view full description
- Frontend Engineer - view full description
- QA Automation Engineer - view full description
- Business Analyst - view full description
- Director of Product Management, eCommerce - view full description
- UI/UX Designer - view full description
- Director of Analytics - view full description
- Senior Director, CRM Marketing - view full description
- Merchandise Manager, Baby and Kids - view full description
- Director of Product Management, Operations and Infrastructure - view full description
- Marketing Designer - view full description
- Production Associate (temp) - view full description
- Merchandise Manager, Holidays - view full description
- Art Director, Merchandising - view full description
- IT Manager - view full description
- Director of Merchandising Operations - view full description
- Managing Editor, Julep - view full description
- Strategic Planning Analyst - view full description
- Manual QA Tester - view full description
what our employees have to say.
"One of my favorite aspects about being an engineer at Minted is the culture surrounding feature development. We come up with transparent, logical goals for our work, so we have an objective way to measure the success of features we're releasing. It feels great to know we can help independent designers earn something for their hard work and creativity."