Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

Hi Chicago Minties,

We wanted to let you know that two of your fellow Minties, Kelly Ventura and Genna Cowsert, are hosting a Chicago meetup in celebration of the recent launch at West Elm! They'll be gathering for a meet and greet to see the new Minted+West Elm art collection at the West Elm store, 1000 W North Ave, from 12-2 pm CST on Saturday, November 9. They'll then head to the nearby Jane's Restaurant at 2:30 to chat and get to know everybody over some light food.

Kelly and Genna really hope you'll be able to join them for one or both events! If you are able to join, please let them know by RSVPing to this Forum post here.

• Sounds fantastic...looking forward to meeting everyone!! ;) All the best, Kristi Kohut
  • Count me in for both events, very much looking forward to it and getting a chance to meet the gang!

• I'm in! Looking forward to it!
  • I'm in for both events as well. Look forward to meeting everyone! :)
  • Count me in for both events. I look forward to meeting everyone!
  • I'm in for both events. Can't wait :)

• Count me in too!!!

• I'm in for both!!

• I hope you ladies have a great time! I don't think I can make the trip from SW Iowa, but thanks so much for the invite! Cheers!

• Hi everyone!

I'll be there! Can't wait to meet y'all! =)

• Just booked a flight to come for the day.  Count me in for the West Elm portion.  So excited to meet everyone and see the collection!

• I'll be there too! So excited to meet everyone :)

• I'm going to make it too :) So excited to hang out with all of these lovely ladies!

• My husband and I were going to try to make it to Chicago for the weekend. Is there still room?
  • Hope to be stopping by the store with 1 or more daughters- looking forward to seeing everything and everyone! We won't be going to the get together at Jane's (although I love that restaurant).

• Hi,can I still RSVP for the event. If so I'll be making it to the West Elm event,I hope it's not too late.

• Hi Wendy & Nazia!

We'd love to see you at the West Elm meet & greet! It is not too late to RSVP. See you on Saturday!

• Here is the link to the Facebook event! https://www.facebook.com/events/539482026135247

• Great, I know this is very much at the 11th hour but I'll be joining for the lunch as well, a prior commitment got cancelled. I'm so sorry to inform so late. Thanks,see you tomorrow. :)