Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• Hi, fellow designers! I am so excited to announce that my new font, "Anna Clara" has finally been released. I truly, and I mean truly, had you all in mind when designing this one- I wanted something that would stand out if used in a couple's or child's name, or as a large phrase, but also something that would still be legible at smaller sizes (like party details or a family name on a holiday card).

This is my first time working with OpenType features- it took absolutely for.ev.er. to complete, but it has lots of customizable features. I don't feel right about including a link, but it's on sale right now at MyFonts.com- hooray!

• HUGE congrats, Laura!!!  and THANKS!!!  I will definitely go check it out.  Best of luck in sales. :)

• bought it!  it's gorgeous!

• Laura this is incredible, I love it! Big time congrats!!!

• Gorgeous Laura, I can't even imagine the time and effort it took to get this launched!  You should be very proud!!

• beautiful!! Congrats!!

• lovely!! congrats!

• Love it, Laura! Big congrats!

• Congratulations, Laura! What a big achievement! Beautiful. Cool

• That is amazing! Beautiful work :)
  • wow, stunning! A beautiful labor of love, Laura!

• Congrats Laura!! Excited to finally see it and can't wait to buy it!!

• Thank you so much, everyone! It really means a lot to me to have the input of real designers- I know how choosy we all are about our fonts! :)

• Beautiful! Congratulations!