Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• Last week, I had a few designs retired from the Minted vault. Though I completely understand & appreciate the process, it lead me to think, wouldn't it be nice to have samples of your retired designs? To treasure as a last farewell/keepsake of the challenge. The sentiment alone is a darling concept & I know we would all be thankful! Thoughts?

• I think it's a wonderful idea, Brandy!  I've been lucky enough to receive samples of all of my designs because Minted started doing that right before I had my first design launch.

• love the idea! i'd love to receive samples of all my designs from the pre-sample days ... is that greedy?

and i also mentioned in a voiceit call about getting samples of art prints in a standard non-archival, 5x7/5x5 format since the archival format is too expensive. what do you guys think?

• Agree. I would love a sample of my art print. I think the none expensive format is a great idea!

• oh me too. Art print samples at 5x7 just like cards would be awesome. Non-archival of course.

• I think non-archival art print samples in the 5x5 or 5x7 sizes would be so great!

• Great idea ladies. I would love a sample on non-archival paper.