Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• I am wondering can we download the font list in PDF format. The font list page on the website is not clear enough when I print it out. I would like something in PDF format like it used to be, please! Wink

• Isn't the font list also available as a PDF in the submission packets we download?

• Ann, they stopped including the PDF font list in the submission packets when they updated the font list on the website, maybe a month or so ago.

• Thanks, Madeline!

• Hi All,

Madeline's got it right (thank you, Madeline!). We've been updating the list quite a bit recently, so we've opted to point people towards the online list rather than the PDF for now. We are working on a document though and hope to be able to provide that soon. You'll all be the first to know when we do!

Best, Hope

Community Relations

• Thank you Hope!

• I would love a pdf of the font list. Thanks for the update Hope!

• The fonts Licenses are too complicated to understand! I would love to use the font Riesling and I looked at the internet to see if it is ok to use it in one of my cards. What I found was

"LICENSE FOR 'RIESLING'

Freeware License

This font was found on the internet and did not come with a license. While we try to make sure that all the fonts on fontsquirrel.com are properly licensed for commercial use, there are many fonts that have either been abandoned by their authors or the authors distribute their fonts without an explicit license.

It is our opinion that if the unlicensed font is freely available for download from either the original source or from multiple free-font sites then we assume it to be safe to use the font commercially. This is no guarantee of such freedom, but there are so many unlicensed free fonts distributed by primary sources that the intentions must be read that the font is free to use how you like.

We are not lawyers and don’t pretend to be them on TV. Please report any errors/violations you know of.http://www.fontsquirrel.com/contact "

So, I believe is ok. I will use it and let Minted.com to decide!

• Celia - I'd email Minted and ask. You can always use it, but, if your design is selected, that font may be swapped out for another (I think this happens often). Good luck!

• Thanks for your comment/suggestion Kim Dietrich Elam.

This font, Riesling, is so beautiful! I could not resist using it and did the card. If the card is selected and they change the font (will be difficult to find another similar to this), it will change everything. Let's see ....

• Good luck, Celia!

• Thank you!