Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• I was just browsing the "Christmas and Religious Cards" section and wondered if it might be helpful to consumers if these were separated out a little differently?

One thought I had for reworking this section, was a heading of "Christmas" with a drop down of: Religious, Pet, Baby's First Christmas and Newlywed. It seems odd to me that Pet and Newlywed would be under "Occasion" (with Diwali and Thanksgiving?). I also feel like Hanukkah should have it's own heading/section-(or be put under occasion/holiday) since it's not a Christmas holiday.

Anyways, that's my two cents, for what it's worth. I know you all probably have a zillion things going on, but just wanted to throw out that suggestion for consideration. Thanks!

• Would just like to add to your list too ... Diwali is a religious festival also. It's actually the biggest holiday (celebrated for an entire week) in India and for Hindus all over the world. Just a thought, incase Minted would like to put it along with Hannukah and Christmas.

• I would love to see a Halloween category under Holiday Party Invitations, too (or be able to sort by Halloween).  Thanks!