I am currently the Lead Graphic Designer at ISS Research, a sports nutrition company located in Charlotte, NC. I manage the development of the OhYeah! Nutrition brand, including social media, packaging/label design, marketing materials, print ads, web banners, retail display signage, MLB signage, and event graphics.

I am also a Graphic Design Adjunct Instructor for the International Academy of Design & Technology Online. Teaching keeps my finger on the pulse of the design industry, and allows me to invest in the new generation of designers. It’s a win-win as far as I’m concerned.

I worked at MET Studio in London, England from 2007-2010 as a Senior Graphic Designer. I created environmental graphics, way-finding, directional signage, icons, branding, brochures, packaging, web and publication ads. Check out my international work here. www.metstudio.com

I enjoy learning about screen-printing, art and cultures. I have also volunteered my services to design the program cover and ads for The Tampa International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival.

I love what I do! You can see more of my work at www.chadtrutt.com and new pieces to vote for here at Minted! http://www.minted.com/designer/chadtrutt