Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• Hello Atlanta/SE Minties! How about a get together on October 20th? Details TBD.

• If I can find a babysitter I am in :)

It's close to basketball practice time (for my husband - GO GEORGIA TECH!) lol Maybe he will have some time off!!!

• I'd be game to meet up!

• Great, I'll keep everyone posted!

• I want to come so bad...but can't the 20th...if the date changes please let me know!

• Darn! We'll see if the date sticks as we get closer to October. And of course we can always have more than one :)

• I'm in!! Marking my calendar . . . let me know if anything changes!!

• OK, gals, we're about a month away! Just wanted to check in and see if everyone is still available. Would y'all be open to Sunday the 21st so Kristen could come (can you even come that day, Kristen?)? I'm also wondering what part of town would be the most central for everyone. I still haven't tried JCT Kitchen (just around the corner from West Egg) and they have a fun Sunday Supper each week that might be cool. But I'm open to whatever!

• I'm good for the 21st as of right now unless we are moving at that time. Still no close date just yet!!!

• I'm good for the 21st too! I've been to JCT Bar (which is upstairs, and connected but kind of not) and it was a great experience. Loved the atmosphere. I'd be happy to go back, but I'm open to other ideas too (especially depending on where everyone is located).

• Y'all don't have too much fun without me! Don't think I'll be able to make the trip with a four month old :( But I'll see you in May!

• Hey guys! Thank you so much for thinking of me and being flexible with the date...I really, really appreciate it! I can make it the 21st, as long as it's later in the day and not like a brunch thing. I have a wedding the day before, but also just found out last week that I will be an Augusta, GA resident as of October 1st....soooo yea, moving totally sucks. Luckily by that point we should be all in and somewhat settled so it definitely should not interfere! And I have been to JCT Kitchen before and it was super yummy...Sunday Supper sounds fun :) Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

• Just made a reservation for 5:30 on Sunday, Oct. 21st. Address is below. Let me know if you have any questions (or can't make it).

JCT Kitchen
    1198 Howell Mill Rd, Ste 18
    Atlanta, GA 30318

Can't wait to see everyone!

• Just a reminder that the Atlanta get together is tomorrow night. Hope to see you there!

• Im in :)

• Yay! Can't wait to see you :)

• Hi Ann!

I sent you a note on your Designer Profile page. We'll post here again when we have another get together.

Welcome to Minted!

• Thanks so much for your note! I am really looking forward to it. And you are right -Minted is extremely addictive. I underestimated the power, as I have been psychotically checking my email all day to see the results of the Calendar Challenge. Designers + Competition = Yikes :)

Thanks again for including me! Hope to see you soon -