Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• Hey Mintie Team–

I just noticed the leaderboard is messed up. It says that some designs have way more likes then they actually do, when others have more. You may already be aware, just wanted to call it out.

• I thought that I read something regarding putting a voting badge on facebook. People outside the minted community can view your work and click the like button. Not sure, is this accurate?

• I think they're still working out the kinks with the Leaderboard. It seems to multiply the # of likes whenever a new version of a design is uploaded.

• thanks for the info!

• Are they going to fix this soon? Because right now one of my designs has more likes than some of the the leaders. And it's a little frustrating when I could use the extra attention. And I don't want to just submit my design over and over again in order to get the fake points.
  • Thank you for the info! I was wondering why the numbers didn't match up... and now I know :)

• Hi everyone!

It is a bit frustrating hey, but i think that is why they put BETA next to it - which means it is temporary and a test version for the software. So I guess we just have to stick it out a bit, Im sure the IT geniuses will figure it out soon :)

take care

• It looks like the Leaderboard may be fixed - yay!  Thanks, Minted!

• and be "fixed" I meant no longer broken - the "likes" appear to be accurate now.  Sorry for any confusion caused! :)