Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Log in to your minted.com account

• A few Mintie designers will be staying at the Hilton Times Square next weekend during the stationery show and are planning to get together for happy hour on Sunday night at 5pm. If you are in the area, we would love for you to join us. Email me at kimberly@dailysipstudios.com if you are interested so that I can make sure to keep you in the loop to confirm our location and timing.

Looking forward to meeting many of you!

• So jealous of everyone that gets to go to the Show and Mintie get togethers... hope to be there next year!! Have fun!

• Count me in! I'll shoot you an email now :)

• darn, i don't fly in until monday.  :(

• Sounds like fun, I would love to join you ladies!   It's nice not to feel so alone on a business trip.

• Sandy Pons and I will be arriving Monday as well.. If you guys are interested in getting together Monday night let us know! My email: zeinalena@gmail.com.

• This sounds great -- I should be able to make it! Kimberly, I'll email you. Thanks for posting!

• Lena, Did you receive the email about the cocktail party? Minted is hosting a gathering for Minties, Monday night at the Javits Center from 6:30 - 8:30pm in the #3D Glass Room.

Hope to see you all there!

-Brandy